PDA

View Full Version : Dakich accuses Ky of NCAA violation

blueboss
09-14-2012, 05:44 PM
http://www.crimsonquarry.com/2012/9/14/3332970/dan-dakich-claims-hoosier-decommit-trey-lyles-illegally-visited

Here we go again, I'm surprised it didn't come out on the Friday Labor Day weekend.

dan_bgblue
09-14-2012, 08:33 PM
Actually he swears he never accused anyone of a violation

He is also wrong about the timing of the visit, and once again swears that he got the info from a source

Blithering IU idiot is what he is

Krank
09-14-2012, 09:14 PM
"Double D", as Dakich likes to refer to himself in the third person when on the air, is getting a great deal more than a double dose of hits to websites and social media associated with his show. Wonder who his "reliable" source was? Does it matter? Their famed and beloved iconic coach makes up lies about UK on an almost semi-annual basis. It's how Hoosiers roll.

I can promise that it will be a main topic on that show next week. He will read the most "hilarious" (rude and dumb, in reality) tweets, emails, etc. and further define UK fans as the nutty ones.

This is all just an extension of how the Indiana fanbase has behaved for years: slobbering lapdogs at Bobby Nut's heel.

IU fans are so transparently jealous and hateful of UK success that they simultaneously can be enraged at Calipari not cow-towing to their scheduling demands, call him a cheater with zero evidence over and over again, spew hate in the form of all manner of negative geocentric expression that can be conjured up toward Kentucky citizens, shrug off injury to and extreme mistreatment of UK fans in Bloomington, and somehow FORGET that the two most recent NCAA violations committed by EITHER program belong to Indiana, Sampson's major scandal and Crean's "oops forgot to look at the calendar" shirking of contact period dates when visiting Gary Harris.

Whatever Crean, Dakich, Knight, and their ilk can throw up against the wall to disparage UK they will fire with fervor. Any type of little thing they can get away with, while recruiting against UK or promoting IU in contrast to UK, they will make sure they slip it in. It has been like this for a long time.

Kentucky's coach does not have to stoop to such shenanigans. That is what is so often lost on rival fans. The best kids are lining up for Coach Calipari. He does not have to lift a finger to call ANYONE.

Fans from Indiana may hate that fact, but they would be a lot less stressed if they just worried about their own program (which is doing well enough that they SHOULD have no reason to have so much angst about OURS) and watch UK continue to collect NCAA Championship trophies.

kencat
09-14-2012, 09:56 PM
I have to believe if this were true, it would have been well documented with video and photos. Everyone has a camera phone nowdays.

dan_bgblue
09-14-2012, 10:39 PM
I have to believe if this were true, it would have been well documented with video and photos. Everyone has a camera phone nowdays.

^^^^^This +2

If he had taken a visit out of the allowable period, there would have been IU groupies all over it to document the violation