PDA

View Full Version : In the name of social equality it is important everyone remains equally uneducated

dan_bgblue
08-25-2013, 04:08 PM
So Says the President and the AG (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/25/justice-department-tries-to-block-louisiana-school-voucher-program/?test=latestnews)

The President's kids need to attend public school in Louisiana. I know that is not realistic, but how bout this, they have to attend their private tutoring sessions with 27 kids from low income backgrounds in DC, and the curriculum has to be matched to the 30% of the students that can not read nor write.

CitizenBBN
08-25-2013, 04:17 PM
I love that plan.

Can I add that he needs to be moved out of the White House and into a home in DC where HUD moves some multi-convicted criminal in next door in the name of diversity?

It's pathetic. They want to stop kids from getting out of horrid schools b/c it's more important everyone be equal, even if that equal is accomplished by making more people worse off. There's no claim by anyone that the vouchers are being given out in a discriminatory way, it is helping black and white kids get a better education, but nothing is as important as equality of outcome, no matter how bad they have to make the outcome to accomplish it.

Darrell KSR
08-25-2013, 07:42 PM
So Says the President and the AG (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/25/justice-department-tries-to-block-louisiana-school-voucher-program/?test=latestnews)

The President's kids need to attend public school in Louisiana.
Would violate the 8th amendment. I am qualified to say that as a product of a Louisiana public high school.

Sent using Forum Runner

Catonahottinroof
08-25-2013, 07:49 PM
Would violate the 8th amendment.

Sent using Forum Runner

There's been no problem violating the 1st, 2nd, 4th and 10th amendments....

dan_bgblue
08-25-2013, 08:07 PM
Darrell, I know what the 8th amendment to the US constitution is. Is that the one you are referring to? If it is, would you please help a bumbling bumpkin from KY understand how it comes into play in regards so desegregation or school vouchers?

Thanks

OOOPs, I thought there was a rule that we had to use the sarcasm color when trying to pull a fast one on bumbling bumpkins.:winking0011:

Darrell KSR
08-25-2013, 08:10 PM
Lol... Sorry, Dan. These phone apps are great for quick hits, but lack the correct hue at times.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4