PDA

View Full Version : Latest on Benghazi.

DanISSELisdaman
08-25-2013, 01:06 PM
http://freepatriot.org/2013/08/25/benghazi-investigators-ordered-obama-administration/

dan_bgblue
08-25-2013, 08:38 PM
I am honestly not sure what to think. Did the investigators gather all the information they needed to point a finger at the guilty parties and give that info to the administration? Were they sent there to find what the administration wanted them to find and now, after a suitable length of time, just want to come home? Did they do their best to sniff out the trail, but were stymied at every turn by the local jihadists?

It will soon be a year since the attack, and we have yet to see any bona fide action to track down the murderers and end their time on earth.

When the news of the attack on the compound first came to light, I called all those in the administration, that did not give an order to save the lives that were lost, murderers. On that account, I have not changed my opinion at all.

DanISSELisdaman
08-25-2013, 10:03 PM
Agree!

jazyd
08-25-2013, 11:15 PM
Dan, they are murderers

CitizenBBN
08-26-2013, 12:00 AM
Not a doubt in my mind Obama and Clinton directly and personally made the decision to not act that night, and that Clinton at least was personally aware of the woeful security at that location. we know for a cold hard fact the Ambassador himself raised the concerns, and high level Ambassadors in hot zones do not talk to the 14th Deputy Assistant. He was talking directly to Clinton and her immediate staff, that's just how it works.

They let those men die for political expediency, and for an expediency tied to a massively failed and rudderless Mid East policy. Obama was no doubt informed of the attack when it began and did nothing despite the ability to direct forces to that area directly from the White House. Our C3I (command, control,communications, intelligence) is unreal good. They released pictures of him watching the Bin Laden raid live from the White House, but we're to think we had no drones, no uplinks, no satellite surveillance of Libya at that time? If we didn't then the failure is all the more obvious, but we had those assets in place.

We know that Clinton and the White House was purposefully lowering our security level in Libya, IMO as part of Obama's brainless "if we act nice and non-threatening they won't attack us" view, one he has expressed many times in broader terms. He's so desperate to not offend or even seem "imperialist" to these radicals and terrorists he was willing to risk American lives with substandard security, and then decided to not respond when attacked I presume for the same philosophical reasons. Trying to make nice with the bully who is taking your lunch money instead of hitting him in the nose.

The fact that the media has tolerated Benghazi has made me more ill than any other action or inaction they've taken regarding this President and their overall liberal bias.

Here's a news flash: a scandal isn't "phony" when you have the body bags to prove it happened. People died as a direct result of their inaction that night and as an almost direct result of their failed foreign policy ideology that is based in the view that everyone who does evil things only does them b/c of American Imperialism and that if we just stop being the 'aggressor' it will all be fine. The media should be pounding him relentlessly on this topic every day, demanding answers, investigations and results in pursuing the attackers. Instead we see the truth of the American media: they would willingly help put the body in the car and dump it in New Jersey if it would protect this President.

Doc
08-26-2013, 07:17 AM
I can only see two situations. 1) they did not know making them incompetent or 2) they did know which makes them inept.

They really believed the video BS which makes them idiots unable to see the obvious or they didn't believe it was the video which makes them liars.

jazyd
08-26-2013, 08:38 AM
The drones were there showing what was going on. The one sealed lit up a mortar position to be taken out but nothing happened. We have a wounded survivor that no one is allowed to talk to. We know for a fact Obama was told about the attack around 5pm before he left his security team and he NEVER checked in again that night. I blame Obama and Clinton for what happened a d I have nothing but disgust for every military person and his defense secretary for staying on not saying a word, they are cowards