PDA

View Full Version : Obama is a total joke

jazyd
08-22-2013, 11:00 PM
Egypt is burning and coming apart, murdering Christians, Sudan is killing Christians by Muslims and are being rescued, Syria is gassing the population including dozens of children and the joke is on a bus tour to colleges.
And his UN Ambassador is nowhereere to be found while there is an emergency meeting at the UN about Syria
And the goofball democrat voters claim Fox News just lies and Obama is wonderful

ukblue
08-23-2013, 02:56 PM
Muslim Brotherhood are just misunderstood people with the same values that we have Skip or so our state department would like us US citizens to believe. When we get rid of this president they need to fire everything in the state and justice department.

jazyd
08-26-2013, 08:42 AM
I can only hope it happens Bill

QUOTE=ukblue;105310]Muslim Brotherhood are just misunderstood people with the same values that we have Skip or so our state department would like us US citizens to believe. When we get rid of this president they need to fire everything in the state and justice department.[/QUOTE]

suncat05
08-26-2013, 07:11 PM
jazy, my brother, you are preaching to the choir. But keep preaching, because I am a believer!