PDA

View Full Version : Who is buying that a movie has caused all this violents or is it Obama's policies?

imsoblue
09-14-2012, 10:13 AM
Yes vote means it was Obama's policies.
No vote means a movie is the reason for the killing and mayhem.

jazyd
09-14-2012, 11:10 AM
oops, should have looked at what you wrote before I voted, change my no to a yes.

The movie is a cover, that is already known. When you deal with fanatics, it is easy to rile them up. I told someone this morning to think back to LA and Rodney King. it didn't take much to rile up that mob to destroy things, burn whatever they could. They were fanatics. We are dealing with organizations within each country that have no problem getting the fanatics to do the dirty work. And there is no way anyone with even half their brain power working that could think the Libya deal was about the movie, that was planned and orchestrated perfectly. The had grenade launchers, the whole gamut of armory, and they had someone inside that could tell them where the ambassador was and tracked and murdered him.

The fact that Obama is perceived as soft is well known and is becoming very obvious. While all this is going on heis out doing fundraisers and campaigning. No leadership, weak, no balls, no backbone. His Arab Spring is biting him in the behind.

Yes vote means it was Obama's policies.
No vote means a movie is the reason for the killing and mayhem.

bigsky
09-18-2012, 08:28 AM
Yeah, the same people who brought down the towers attacks and kills Americans, again, on american soil, and President Obama Gets tough with...the first amendment.

badrose
09-18-2012, 10:26 AM
Less a reason and more of an excuse. It has been a while since anyone has pushed back at their tantrums...overdue actually. Like Romney said, it's not peace they're after. First Israel, then the rest of the world.

suncat05
09-18-2012, 11:28 AM
I messed up the poll as well, but the way it is worded is a little bit misleading. Regardless, I firmly believe the alleged movie has zero to do with the situation. This administration's policies, and their gross ineptitude have everything to do with this situation. And if Congress does investigate this and finds that someone @ State dropped the ball on this, then whoever it is needs to face criminal charges for not doing their duty and for being criminally culpable in the deaths of our diplomatic personnel.
A simple warning would have sufficed. It appears to me that our people just did not receive the proper and necessary advance warning that would have prevented their deaths.
Of course, just like Fast & Furious, I fully expect lots of stonewalling & obstructing of any Congressional investigation because, after all, the people of this administration believe they do not have to answer to anyone, much less the American people..........you know, their bosses, the people they're supposed to be working for and supposed to be protecting.
But what the heck.........what's a little more spilled innocent American blood? As long as it's not "their" blood, what does it really matter?

Darrell KSR
09-18-2012, 12:11 PM
I messed up the poll as well, but the way it is worded is a little bit misleading.

Our own version of the "butterfly ballot?"

suncat05
09-18-2012, 12:41 PM
LOL! Yeah, no "hanging chads" allowed!

Doc
09-18-2012, 05:49 PM
The radical faction of Islam has hated the US since the late 70's and will continue to hate us, do whatever they can to bring us down so long as we support the nation of Isreal. No movie spurred them to explode a bomb in the parking structure under the WTC or to hijack 4 jumbo jets and cash them into the WTC and pentagon. Most could not give a crap about some dumb ass youtube clip. It wasn't waterboarding or Gitmo or Abu Ghraib either.

cattails
09-18-2012, 11:34 PM
To put it in simple terms, the gun was loaded, they only needed a reason to pull the trigger.

badrose
09-19-2012, 08:20 AM
To put it in simple terms, the gun was loaded, they only needed an excuse to pull the trigger.

Fixed

Doc
09-19-2012, 12:26 PM
Some of the causes for the Middle Eastern hatred for the USA:
GWB waterboarding
Abu Ghraibi
Gitmo
a you tube film that mock Mohammad
our continued support of Iseal

Reason NOT for their hatred of us:
Killing Osama Bin Laden
Drone attacks

kencat
09-20-2012, 05:34 PM
A film thats been available since July, just happens to become an issue on 9/11? Nope!

Those a-holes don't need a reason to hate us, hell they're at war with us. Trouble with this administration is, the real world isn't on their radar. This President believes we can apologize our way out of the crosshairs of Islamic fanatics. Wrong! We could kiss their a$$e$ 24 seven for the rest of our lives, and they'd still want all of us dead..

How ironic. This administration uses the phrase "war on women" all day long while lying about conservatives. But, "war on terror" is a no no. Just one more example of the way the appeaser in chief view's the world.