thedeerehunter
08-14-2012, 03:49 PM
Welcome bro!!!

timukblue
08-14-2012, 03:52 PM
Thanks my good friend! Nice place!!!

badrose
08-14-2012, 03:56 PM
Glad you made it! Pull up a stool and make yourself at home.

timukblue
08-14-2012, 03:57 PM
Damn Straight i will! Thanks!! :)

Krank
08-14-2012, 04:21 PM
Glad to see so much of the old gang here so quickly. When Tim has arrived, I know this site has arrived. Welcome brotha.

suncat05
08-14-2012, 05:20 PM
Suncat05 reporting in! :cool:

blueboss
08-14-2012, 05:30 PM
Howdy boys, how's number 9 coming along??

Krank
08-14-2012, 06:02 PM
Hooray, suncat and THE BOSS are here.

It's like I never left home.

blueboss
08-14-2012, 06:12 PM
Hey Krankster. I stopped by the place down the street and enjoyed the Cheatolina beat down you've handed down.

DanISSELisdaman
08-14-2012, 06:27 PM
Have you been a bad boy again Krankster?

Krank
08-14-2012, 06:37 PM
Hey Krankster. I stopped by the place down the street and enjoyed the Cheatolina beat down you've handed down.

I'm all about "the people", be they deserving of a beatdown or desiring the entertainment of casually viewing same. More spits and giggles to come soon, LOL!

Krank
08-14-2012, 06:39 PM
Have you been a bad boy again Krankster?

"When I'm good, I'm good, but when I'm bad, I'm better" --Mae West

I had to get in an old movie reference sooner or later. BTW, WELCOME DAN WHO IS... DA MAN!!!!

blueboss
08-14-2012, 07:08 PM
Shall we say someone "released the Kranken" and he feasted on a big bowl of "tar heel holier than thou"

Darrell KSR
08-14-2012, 08:31 PM
Welcome, Tim and Suncat!

I now feel warm and fuzzy, and safe. And that has nothing to do with the Mexican salsa I am eating. Well, maybe a little.

Welcome, guys.

dan_bgblue
08-14-2012, 09:14 PM
To quote the sherriff from Blazing Saddles, "What's happening in the clean world?"

His guys and gals! Mind if I hang out here? I've been out for an army fling and come back to a gutted scout site. What happened??? Glad to see familiar names here!

A hearty welcome to you for sure!! The admins of KSR could not come to an agreement with scout on some issues, so they decided to return to the old days of being an independent UK sports board and set us up here on very short notice. I hope you like what you find here. Lots of good folks have chosen to play here and in the coming days there will be some enhancements, so sit back and see what the site will have to offer.

I started out with a lot of these folks in 96 on an independent board and am looking forward to playing on one again.

CitizenBBN
08-14-2012, 09:41 PM
Great to see every one of you guys!!!! Now it feels like home.

Yep we had to get up on short notice. Working on the color scheme and other features as quick as possible, but what matters is the people and looks like we've got that covered.

Seriously, thanks to all for being here. Definitely a warm and fuzzy feeling to have the group stay together, and no I haven't eaten salsa.

timukblue
08-15-2012, 07:17 AM
Glad to see so much of the old gang here so quickly. When Tim has arrived, I know this site has arrived. Welcome brotha.

Wel i must say a BIG THANK YOU Mr Krank for this post..mad me feel all warm n fuzzy inside.....Ha-Ha!!!

Darrell KSR
08-16-2012, 07:06 AM
Warm and fuzzy inside? They make over the counter medication to fix that now.

Krank
08-16-2012, 08:51 AM
Warm and fuzzy inside? They make over the counter medication to fix that now.

"Krankidote"?

...and Tim is QUITE (Monty Python reference) welcome... will never forget getting to know Tim through the prism of the dramatic Patrick Patterson recruitment. I felt like, everyday, I had the ultimate insider raht thar in good ol' West Virginnie. It was easy to tell that he was just a really good guy, which is not always easy on the internet, full of falsely dogmatic ego-trippers and the like (especially involving recruiting in many cases) and the Patterson info was a fun bonus.

Even if I don't chat a ton with a poster, I still like the feeling that I am posting with people I like, trust, and simply think are cool, interesting folks. Of course, ultimately, that is why I came here with all the regs, even if I have never been on premie (probably will soon here depending on personal logistics in the future), it is so true of so many in both premie and free from the old, now CLEARLY EVIL site who have migrated here.

Tim is just an obvious, shining example of that along with some of his usual suspects/pals (word-up to deerehunter, dandaman, Darrell (natch), Darryl, Dan, Citizen, on and on and on and....

Peace.

timukblue
08-18-2012, 11:29 AM
"Krankidote"?

...and Tim is QUITE (Monty Python reference) welcome... will never forget getting to know Tim through the prism of the dramatic Patrick Patterson recruitment. I felt like, everyday, I had the ultimate insider raht thar in good ol' West Virginnie. It was easy to tell that he was just a really good guy, which is not always easy on the internet, full of falsely dogmatic ego-trippers and the like (especially involving recruiting in many cases) and the Patterson info was a fun bonus.

Even if I don't chat a ton with a poster, I still like the feeling that I am posting with people I like, trust, and simply think are cool, interesting folks. Of course, ultimately, that is why I came here with all the regs, even if I have never been on premie (probably will soon here depending on personal logistics in the future), it is so true of so many in both premie and free from the old, now CLEARLY EVIL site who have migrated here.

Tim is just an obvious, shining example of that along with some of his usual suspects/pals (word-up to deerehunter, dandaman, Darrell (natch), Darryl, Dan, Citizen, on and on and on and....

Peace.

WOW!!! Krank that was very nice of you to make this post ! And i so do miss the Patterson era and i just wanted to share with all of you my inside info i had i wasnt trying to be anything special just love being around good folks and i know all you guys are very special to me and have always made me feel welcome!!!
Nothing like hanging out with fellow Diehard Blue bloods!!!

PJ4UK
08-18-2012, 12:15 PM
Yep...this is definitely shaping up to be a VERY nice new home. Nothin' better than good comfortable, familiar friends in a cozy, homey place.

Welcome home, guys!