PDA

View Full Version : More bad ecnomic news

jazyd
09-13-2012, 09:48 AM
New unemployment jobless claims jumped to the highest level in months today, 382,000
Crude oil up
wholesale gas prices jumped
Gas will go up
Food prices up

Economy has slowed badly, as doc said we never really came out of the recession, and we are heading for that cliff w/o brakes working.

And still people are voting for Obama, the ones on the government tit I understand, but those that aren't, well I won't say what I think.

suncat05
09-13-2012, 10:22 AM
Well, there are three brand new American citizens in my house now, and I can truthfully and proudly tell all of you here that there are ZERO votes for the "Annointed One " in this house!
And even though the polls show this Presidential race as being in pretty much a dead heat, with everything that has been happening (the economy, Fast & Furious, bin Laden's death, Holder and his problems, all the vacations, rounds of golf, Hollywood types fawning all over his eminence, and on and on and on and on.........), I just have to believe that Americans who will vote are just tired of all of this nonsense and want a man in the White House who may actually have a plan and another direction to take our nation in. As far as I am concerned we need a LEADER in the White House, not a community agitator. But that's just me thinking out loud............

jazyd
09-13-2012, 02:02 PM
Hope you are right suncat. Did you see the report where two media people were coordinating their questions of Romney, caught on an open mic, and were just going to keep asking the same thing over and over w/o regard to what he had to say. AS rush said today, they just needed a narrative to run with, and Obama did. Then Obama actually uses the same phrase Carter did years ago to describe the same thing. Rush has the tape,

Well, there are three brand new American citizens in my house now, and I can truthfully and proudly tell all of you here that there are ZERO votes for the "Annointed One " in this house!
And even though the polls show this Presidential race as being in pretty much a dead heat, with everything that has been happening (the economy, Fast & Furious, bin Laden's death, Holder and his problems, all the vacations, rounds of golf, Hollywood types fawning all over his eminence, and on and on and on and on.........), I just have to believe that Americans who will vote are just tired of all of this nonsense and want a man in the White House who may actually have a plan and another direction to take our nation in. As far as I am concerned we need a LEADER in the White House, not a community agitator. But that's just me thinking out loud............

suncat05
09-14-2012, 08:19 AM
I saw that, jazy. But that's how they play, so I expect nothing less from them.
"That day" is coming folks, so you'd all better be prepared. If you're not prepared, then whatever bad that happens to you is your own fault. The government cannot and will not save us, if anything it will doom us.