PDA

View Full Version : Zimmerman pulled over in TX (gun in glove box)

blueboss
07-31-2013, 08:49 PM
I hesitated to post this due to the fact of Zimmerman over kill (no pun intended) with the media, but I thought it was interesting that he did have a gun and while he was pulled over for speeding he only received a warning. IMO it speaks loudly on the officers opinion of the outcome of the trial. Just say'n.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/31/19800973-zimmerman-had-gun-in-glove-box-when-pulled-over-in-texas?lite

DanISSELisdaman
07-31-2013, 10:23 PM
George Zimmerman would be a fool to step out on his porch without a gun!

bigsky
07-31-2013, 10:35 PM

Agree

bigsky
07-31-2013, 10:36 PM
Agree

blueboss
08-01-2013, 12:53 PM
Exactly

Doc
08-01-2013, 05:48 PM
I'm sure it was a "white cop" since he only got a warning!

CatinIL
08-01-2013, 07:57 PM

Yep

CitizenBBN
08-02-2013, 12:17 AM
If I'm Zimmerman I have more than one, and it's strapped to me and not in the glove box, assuming Texas law allows it with a Florida carry permit.

Zimmerman's parents can't even return to their home yet, at least as of a couple weeks ago. He's going to have to change his name and move, preferably to a very red and sparsely populated state. I suggest he call Bigsky and MTCatfan and talk to them about Montana.

Seriously, he has to start over. Even people who are sympathetic to his situation would be reluctant to involve themselves in his situation. Who would want to hire him and risk some lunatic bent on revenge coming into the office or meeting him in the parking lot?

Since the trial he's pulled people from an overturned car when 95% of people would have kept on driving, and got a warning for speeding in Texas but was armed. In the accident he only stayed to give the deputy any statement and left, never got involved otherwise. In Texas he got dug out of the records system somehow, didn't do anything there to get any attention at all, yet we're still getting national reports on his activities. He's making national news by NOT getting tickets. Definitely suggest he find a place to get lost.

ukblue
08-03-2013, 05:34 PM
If I'm Zimmerman I would get Fox or someone to interview me and I would tell them that Obama is as white as I am. Wouldn't that give ol Jesse something to break bad over. Agreed that Zimmerman needs more than one weapon on him. I carry more than one and feel good doing it.

CitizenBBN
08-03-2013, 05:57 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/03/george-zimmerman-brother-talks-about-threats-after-aquittal/?intcmp=trending

His whole family is all but in hiding. This link tells about his brother being mistaken for him at Starbucks and two employees threatening to drag him into the parking lot and beat him. Says they get threats by the minute via social media, and I'm sure they do.

KeithKSR
08-03-2013, 10:45 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/03/george-zimmerman-brother-talks-about-threats-after-aquittal/?intcmp=trending

His whole family is all but in hiding. This link tells about his brother being mistaken for him at Starbucks and two employees threatening to drag him into the parking lot and beat him. Says they get threats by the minute via social media, and I'm sure they do.

The employees need to be prosecuted for violating the civil rights of Zimmerman's brother.

I don't care what color Zimmerman is, nor what color Martin was, in that situation when someone has you down and is beating on you "MMA style" you have a right to defend yourself with lethal force.

Jackson and Sharpton need to be federally prosecuted for civil rights violations. They are the biggest racists in the country.

In regards to Zimmerman. It is not at all unusual for an individual to be let off with a warning when pulled over for speeding. Often speeding slightly is a reason to be pulled over, especially for cars with out of state tags. It gives an officer an opportunity to check things out, and if nothing is amiss the individual is let off with a warning. It is also important as a concealed carry permit holder for Zimmerman to disclose the presence of his weapon once pulled over. It is perfectly legal for Zimmerman to carry concealed, and in many states (like Kentucky) it is legal to carry a firearm in your glove box. Many states have agreements for CCW reciprocity.