PDA

View Full Version : Libya, Egypt

jazyd
09-12-2012, 05:37 PM
Just in case anyone is wondering, I am still highly pissed at what happened to our people yesterday in thos two countries. How can you not protect your own when you know there is going to be demonstrations especially on 9/11 and you have warned those there that it is coming? Where were the Marines? Why did they stand down and not shoot the first sorry ass who put a boot on our ground?

Sending in Marines and warships after the fact is a little late. And we were told not but a few weeks ago that ElQuada was all but dead, hurt deeply by this president. And yet this afternoon, intelligence groups say the attack was carried out by those same groups.

This adminstrations has done nothing but put in place a bunch of academia from their favorite Universities that have no idea what they are doing in the state dept, bunch'es from the Acorn tree as payback.

If this doesn't get people's blood boiling and oust this idiot then nothing will.

kencat
09-13-2012, 04:38 PM
Just in case anyone is wondering, I am still highly pissed at what happened to our people yesterday in thos two countries. How can you not protect your own when you know there is going to be demonstrations especially on 9/11 and you have warned those there that it is coming? Where were the Marines? Why did they stand down and not shoot the first sorry ass who put a boot on our ground?

Sending in Marines and warships after the fact is a little late. And we were told not but a few weeks ago that ElQuada was all but dead, hurt deeply by this president. And yet this afternoon, intelligence groups say the attack was carried out by those same groups.

This adminstrations has done nothing but put in place a bunch of academia from their favorite Universities that have no idea what they are doing in the state dept, bunch'es from the Acorn tree as payback.

If this doesn't get people's blood boiling and oust this idiot then nothing will.

Michelle Malkin shreds Obama on this very topic.

Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y35S4Oua8vI)

Doc
09-13-2012, 04:45 PM
[/B]

Michelle Malkin shreds Obama on this very topic.

Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y35S4Oua8vI)

She sheds him on every topic.

Doc
09-13-2012, 04:53 PM
My opinion on this is pretty much disgust. I don't have any issue with the administrations attempts to improve our relationships with other countries. I do have an issue though when you know your embassy or consolute is a potential target and you don't do everything in your power to protect them, you have failed one of your main goals. It was reported before the attacks that there were concerns yet the state dept did nothing to protect its people.

At some point I would hope that liberals will eventually see that singing kumbya and holding hands won't affect the people who want to kill us. They want to kill us, they want to wipe us off the planet because we are an ally of Israel. Nothing will ever change that unless we abandon Israel, and even doing that won't affect some because the US is a "free nation" religiously speaking.

kencat
09-13-2012, 05:24 PM
My opinion on this is pretty much disgust. I don't have any issue with the administrations attempts to improve our relationships with other countries. I do have an issue though when you know your embassy or consolute is a potential target and you don't do everything in your power to protect them, you have failed one of your main goals. It was reported before the attacks that there were concerns yet the state dept did nothing to protect its people.

At some point I would hope that liberals will eventually see that singing kumbya and holding hands won't affect the people who want to kill us. They want to kill us, they want to wipe us off the planet because we are an ally of Israel. Nothing will ever change that unless we abandon Israel, and even doing that won't affect some because the US is a "free nation" religiously speaking.

^Agree. The only way to improve relationships with people who live in the stone age is with an iron fist. Those in power only respect power, they see any effort to compromise as weakness, and act accordingly. Perception is reality in the Arab world

jazyd
09-13-2012, 11:26 PM
Unfortunately the liberals do not understand this and since there are so many of them on the government payrole and others that just can't see their hands, we have a moron as president.

I heard today that the ambassador of Egypt will not let the marines carry live ammo to protect them. Now that makes one hell of a lot of sense to be in a country of absolute haters of America, a hotbed of muslims lead by a president who is the Muslim Brotherhood, and yet our Marines who are there to protect American citizens inside our embassy are not allowed live ammo. Maybe they can shoot those funny little rubber bullets.

^Agree. The only way to improve relationships with people who live in the stone age is with an iron fist. Those in power only respect power, they see any effort to compromise as weakness, and act accordingly. Perception is reality in the Arab world

suncat05
09-14-2012, 12:05 PM
Two things here that really gripe my a$$, if true: 1)U. S. Marines on post there were(or are) not allowed to have live ammunition to protect themselves, and 2)(if true)it has been reported that the U.S. Ambassador was sodomized before he died. What kind of a LOW-LIFE, BARBARIC POS SAVAGE does that?
And yet our POTUS continues to want to hold out the 'olive branch' to them.
I have an answer for this: STOP GIVING THESE BARBARIC SAVAGES OUR TAX MONEY, AND THEN LET THEM ENJOY THE TASTE OF A TOMAHAWK CRUISE MISSLE SHOVED IN THEIR EAR!!
Okay........... end of rant! :mad: