PDA

View Full Version : With ‘Not Guilty’ Verdict, Zimmerman Legal Team Sets Sights On NBC And The Media

badrose
07-14-2013, 06:03 PM
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/with-not-guilty-verdict-zimmerman-legal-team-sets-sights-on-nbc-and-the-media_b188189

BigBlueBrock
07-14-2013, 06:13 PM
Good.

CitizenBBN
07-14-2013, 06:20 PM
Hope he wins ownership of the whole freaking company.

KeithKSR
07-14-2013, 07:33 PM
NBC did serious damage to Zimmerman's character and is a primary reason why there are so many erroneous racism accusations in this case. They did it maliciously and with intent.

Some of those being interviewed about the case are clueless, as is Obama, shown by his saying the DOJ will investigate.

Those claiming Zimmerman will be subject to a civil suit need to realize the Florida stand your ground law provides for immunity from civil litigation.

Obama's call for the DOJ investigation comes more than a year following an FBI investigation of the same civil rights violations. The FBI, an arm of the DOJ, found no evidence of civil rights violations.

Alan Dershowitz stated in an interview that Angela Corey should be the individual subjected to a DOJ investigation, as her conduct was perjurious when she lied on affidavits used to secure the charge of murder 2; and withheld evidence that led to Zimmerman being charged.

jazyd
07-14-2013, 09:45 PM
I hope he owns the company and shuts it down and fires every one of them starting with Mat Liar

CitizenBBN
07-14-2013, 10:28 PM
I hope he owns the company and shuts it down and fires every one of them starting with Mat Liar

Me too but I bet first he tries to shut down MSNBC and Sharpton. :)

Doc
07-15-2013, 06:53 AM
I suspect had his name been Gorge Martinez rather then George Zimmerman, this would have gotten way less attention. Then it only would have been the pro-second amendment whores vs the gun restriction whores that would have been driving the case without the assistance of the race baiting whores with the media backing

What NBC did was irresponsible and unethical but not illegal or unexpected IMO. Until the public expects more it will continue. Its stuff like this that is the reason I don't watch NBC, CBS or ABC news programs

CitizenBBN
07-15-2013, 09:07 AM
I suspect had his name been Gorge Martinez rather then George Zimmerman, this would have gotten way less attention. Then it only would have been the pro-second amendment whores vs the gun restriction whores that would have been driving the case without the assistance of the race baiting whores with the media backing

What NBC did was irresponsible and unethical but not illegal or unexpected IMO. Until the public expects more it will continue. Its stuff like this that is the reason I don't watch NBC, CBS or ABC news programs

It most definitely could be illegal. Defamation and slander jump to mind as two ways it's illegal. You can't make up something about someone and broadcast it as truth and damage their reputation with it, and this IMO was edited in such A way as to be considered fabricated.

suncat05
07-15-2013, 09:56 AM
I was always told that "turnabout" is fair play! Sic 'em, George! Attack!!