PDA

View Full Version : He's lost it

badrose
07-09-2013, 07:59 PM
OBAMA ORDERS FED WORKERS: SPY ON EACH OTHER

Watch lifestyles, attitudes and behaviors...
Odd working hours, unexplained travel...
Monitor co-workers stress, divorce, financial problems...
Track online activities...
Those failing to report face penalties, criminal charges...

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/07/09/196211/linchpin-for-obamas-plan-to-predict.html#.UdyxY_mUTrA

CitizenBBN
07-09-2013, 08:32 PM
This is a White House deeply concerned about any breach not just of security, but of dissension in the ranks. I'd say it's paranoid, but IMO it isn't b/c the fear isn't imaginary. The WH is terrified that people will take exception to the steps they are taking and will make those things public, and in fact that has proven to be the case. What they're worried about isn't "security", though that's part of it. what they're worried about is having their real policies and their mistakes exposed.

True of every administration to some degree, but NO administration has taken those concerns to such lengths, or so actively wielded the bureaucracy to such political ends.

People see that as being a conspiracy theorist, I see it as simply recognizing the nature of Chicago politics. I recall no Kentucky Governor being tried for an offense, much less convicted. I'm not sure one ever has been, but none in my lifetime. Same is undoubtedly true for most any state, but in Illinois, where the Governor is elected from Chicago, 3 of the last 5 have been convicted of crimes while in office. The reason for Elliot Ness was Capone had the Chicago city and thus the Illinois state government in his pocket, and little has changed. As liberal as San Francisco is they have more liberal laws on gun ownership than Chicago. Does anyone think Chicago voters are just more liberal on this issue than San Franciscans or do Chicago politicians have good reason to keep the citizens unarmed and defenseless against the organized crime that plagues the city?

This is Chicago politics folks. It's pretty well documented, the voter fraud of the Daley era is a known fact, and this President came up as an "organizer" within that political machine. In that world using the bureaucracy to circumvent the law and implement agendas is well established. SCOTUS made Chicago allow guns in homes, so they pass a series of measures requiring expensive licenses, a class that cannot even legally be held in the city (it requires a gun range and ranges are illegal), taxes, anything they can think of to bureaucratically work against the decision of SCOTUS itself. They thumb their nose at the Court itself.

Anyway, regardless of reason, this Administration has been deeply closed, political, manipulative, and fascist. If this were Nixon or Bush they'd have been torn to shreds in the media. Even the New York Times Editorial Board has said Obama has no credibility on this issue. Even they admit he's crossed the line on this issue, and they love him more than his own mother.

The whole pattern of behavior here is deeply disturbing, and makes Waco look like a gift basket delivery. The federal government has had this potential for secrecy and action against the People for a long time, but this is the first President to so overtly use those powers, and certainly the first to use them against such otherwise minor targets. It's deeply disturbing.

bigsky
07-10-2013, 07:30 AM
Gangster stuff.

CitizenBBN
07-10-2013, 10:06 AM
Real gangsters. Not the front line fools with their pants falling down, but the people who run the gangs and politicians.

dethbylt
07-11-2013, 12:58 AM
I can see the validity of this effort to an extent. One of the greatest threats to any organization is a disgruntled insider. Not that the current administration has anything more to worry about percentage wise... Wait a tic....:533::533::533: