PDA

View Full Version : It's not clear to me whether this is legit:

badrose
07-08-2013, 01:48 PM
“Florida Prosecutor Indicted For Falsifying Arrest Warrant against George Zimmerman”

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2013/07/florida-prosecutor-indicted-for-falsifying-arrest-warrant-against-george-zimmerman-2676118.html

badrose
07-08-2013, 02:20 PM
Apparently it's true:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/zimmerman-prosecutor-angela-corey-criminally-120000903.html

badrose
07-08-2013, 02:21 PM
"The Supreme Court has confirmed that the grand jury belongs to the American people, not the three branches of government. (504 U.S. 36, 48 (1992) (quoting United States v. R. Enterprises, Inc., 498 U.S. 292, 297 (1991)). By indicting Florida State Attorney Angela Corey, the people are exercising their God given rights, recognized by our Founding Fathers, to mete out justice when the political and legal establishment subverts the rule of law. Hopefully, this indictment will serve as a warning to the political and legal establishment that they are not above the law. Ironically, Corey will now be tried and likely convicted for her alleged crimes – which resulted in Zimmerman being charged under false pretenses, now coming home to roost during Zimmerman's on-going trial. Corruption cannot be tolerated, particularly by law enforcement officers who are elected by the people to serve their ends, not the law enforcement officer's political ends."

Doc
07-08-2013, 04:08 PM
If I understand this correctly, the "CITIZEN GRAND JURY" is not an official legally binding body. Seems more like show than go where a group of citizen get together and do their bidding, sort of like a "think tank" and should not be confused with an actual grand jury.

CitizenBBN
07-08-2013, 04:28 PM
Color me intrigued and thoroughly confused. Like Doc this seems to be an unofficial thing, which begs the question of "what trial" in reference to their statement? Do they expect the actual courts to pick it up or will they now hold a "citizen's trial" as well?