PDA

View Full Version : Bone Fish Grille (dining tip)

blueboss
07-07-2013, 08:35 PM
Sea bass with lemon butter was outstanding!!! Ms.bb had the pork chop...yes the pork chop, but also outstanding!!

jazyd
07-07-2013, 08:39 PM
The one here has terrible service IMO. Been 3 time. Twice had bad service, cold food, order wrong, didnt get what we ordered. Won't ever go ack. Shame

blueboss
07-07-2013, 09:19 PM
Now that you mention it, they (Hurstbourne Pkwy, Louisville) did screw up our order by bringing Ms bb the wrong entree. I guess I overlooked it because they rectified it pretty quickly and comped her meal from the check.....plus it might have been the best sea bass I've ever had.

elicat
07-07-2013, 09:29 PM
I go there every so often. Never a bad experience. Tim Curci (http://www.bonefishgrill.com/BehindTheScenes/catching-tim-curci-meet-tim-curci-video) was two classes behind me at Tates Creek. Played trumpet in the band.

badrose
07-07-2013, 09:52 PM
I love Bonefish! Never had a bad experience. The Bang Bang shrimp is great!

Darrell KSR
07-08-2013, 07:32 AM
Have only been twice; both times good.

dan_bgblue
07-08-2013, 07:59 AM
Stay away from the wasabi. It is horseradish with green food coloring. Food was good at both of them we visited over the years.

blueboss
07-08-2013, 11:50 AM
I love Bonefish! Never had a bad experience. The Bang Bang shrimp is great!

My daughters favorite.

truecatsfan
07-08-2013, 07:14 PM
The sea bass is great. Love bonefish.

jazyd
07-09-2013, 08:50 PM
They never comped anything for us either time. First time sales rep was paying and she et the mgr have it. Second time they didnt bring us our shrimp, tried to take our pâtés before we were finished eating and tried to get us to ,eave quick. I think it was because they were slammed with you g adults guzzling alcohol and needed our table. Really two bad experiences, which I hate because I like the chain when I have eaten elsewhere

QUOTE=elicat;96568]I go there every so often. Never a bad experience. Tim Curci (http://www.bonefishgrill.com/BehindTheScenes/catching-tim-curci-meet-tim-curci-video) was two classes behind me at Tates Creek. Played trumpet in the band.[/QUOTE]