PDA

View Full Version : Finally.. African E-Mail fraudsters paying up! Yay! (update)

kingcat
06-30-2013, 12:24 PM
Just received this exciting news..and I didn't even buy a raffle ticket. So Cool.

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA BENIN
AGBOKOU STREET,COTONOU
P.M.B. 0127, AGBOKOU, COTONOU.

Hello,

Am Richard Moore, director cash processing unit, united bank for Africa [UBA the only bank appointed by the O.AU. Members lead by President John Kuffor.

Because of the frauds going on in West Africa countries where some innocent beneficiaries were asked to pay in advance before receiving their money owed to them. The above Africa union held meeting in Benin republic and resolve to pay all beneficiaries in cash through means of diplomatic courier service. We receive your files from international monetary fund (I.M.F.) as one of the beneficiaries.

Take note; ten thousand united state dollars (us$10,000) have been mapped out for all expenses in sending the money to you through genuine diplomatic courier service and how it was spent will be detailed to you. Therefore, I want you to bear it in mind that your total fund will be no more Ten million five hundred thousand united state dollars ($10,500,000.00) but Ten million four hundred and ninety thousand united state dollars ($10,490,000.00).

If anybody tells you that he is paying you in bank draft or telegraphic money transfer both western union and money gram, do not listen to him or her because due to this frauds no international bank honors our remittance instruction any more that is why we settled to pay in cash through courier

We also received a security report that you paid the fraudsters who have been deceiving you, telling you that they are going to send this money to you. Dear as a senior banker, controlling this cash payment now, I advise you not to waste your money by paying any body in advance again, and if you just follow my instruction, you will receive your money in three days time.

Your fund will now be packaged in box and take to the diplomatic courier service for immediate shipment,I will also send the picture of the box by attachment to you to see how the money is packed,and I will send you more mails to give you more information for you to know the genuineness of this transaction.

Therefore, do forward your home address and direct phone number to me for quick delivery because time is not in our side.

All the documents will be sent to you if I am assured that you have stopped sending money to those fraudsters.

Am waiting to hear from you with the required information of yours.

Richard Moore
director cash processing unit
united bank for Africa. (U.B.A).
Email: richmore_ccj@yahoo.com.ph

Darrell KSR
06-30-2013, 02:03 PM
interesting! I received a new matter on behalf of a new client last night about 12:30 a.m. that looks very promising, too. Thats usually the time I receive my best commercial cases.

I guess some may fall for it., otherwise they wouldn't keep doing it, right?

Lfbj00
06-30-2013, 08:56 PM
Drinks are on kingcat at the first UK home football game!!:party0052::party0052::trink39:

kingcat
06-30-2013, 10:14 PM
As long as its not telegraphic money.....I think this is as legit as George Washington's wooden teeth.

blueboss
07-01-2013, 08:18 PM
Does this mean the we don't get the Russian girls looking to make wedding too?

kingcat
07-03-2013, 12:54 PM
FBI INVESTIGATION UNIT WA DC NEED PROOF FINAL NOTICE...?‏

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGAT​ION (fbidicc@fbi.gov)
Add to contacts
11:15 AM
Picture of FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
From: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (fbidicc@fbi.gov) Microsoft SmartScreen classified this message as junk.
Sent: Wed 7/03/13 11:15 AM
To:

Microsoft SmartScreen marked this message as junk and we'll delete it after ten days.
Wait, it's safe!
ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION
FBI HEADQUARTERS WASHINGTON DC
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS J.EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001
Ref: FBI/DC/25/113/13/2013
https://www.fbi.gov

Urgent attention needed
We have been informed through our global intelligence monitoring network that the sum of $10.500, 000.00, has been released from a bank in Africa bearing your name as the beneficiary without dist certificate to clear your name and fund from every terrorist or drug or money laundering activities
The bank knowing fully well that they do not have enough facilities to make this payment from any part of the world to your account directly, used what we know as a secret diplomatic transit payment (s.t.d.p) method to make the payment. direct transfers are difficult and secret diplomatic transit payment (s.t.d.p) are not usually made unless the funds are related to terrorist activities and we ask why must your payment be made in a secret transfer if your transaction is legitimate.
We do not want you to get into trouble as soon as these funds reflect in your personal account, so it is our duty as an international agency to correct these little problems before this fund reflects into your personal account.
we advice you to contact us immediately, as your funds have been stopped and are being held in our custody, until you are able to provide us with the dist certificate within 3 days from the country that authorized the transfer to certify that the funds that you are about to receive are terrorist/drug free or we shall have cause to impound the payment and subsequently prosecute you for cross border terrorist financial activites.
based on our findings, our investigative department wish to warn you against some miscreants, hoodlums and touts who go about scamming innocent people by claiming to be who they are not and thereby tarnishing the image of this wonderful country. By sending out fraudulent emails without our official logo and emblem we shall release your funds immediately we receive this legal document and we will ensure that you receive your payment without any further delay.
Note
We decided to contact you directly by email to acquire the proper verifications and proof from you to show that you are the rightful person to receive this fund, because of the huge amount involved. Be informed that the funds are now with a top bank in the united state in your name and under the monitoring/custody of the FBI. At the moment, we have asked the bank not to release the fund to anybody that comes to them, unless we instruct them to do so, and only if we receive the dist certificate this is to enable us carry out a comprehensive investigation first before releasing the fund to you.
hence, you are to forward your dist certificate to us immediately if you have it in your possession, if you do not have it, then let us know so that we will direct you to the appropriate authority to obtain the certificate then you are to send it to our office. And thereafter, we will instruct the bank holding the funds, to go ahead and credit your account immediately. If you fail to provide the documents to this office, we will prosecute you and take appropriate action against you for not proving the legality of the funds.
Finally if you truly want to receive this funds without F.B.I troubles then reconfirm the following below
Name
Address
Sex
Contact number
Country of origin of funds
Yours Faithfully
SPECIAL AGENT JUKE WILLIAMS
FOR FBI DIRECTOR
MR. ROBERT S. MUELLER

kingcat
07-03-2013, 01:00 PM
Good ole agent juke williams Sound legit to anyone else?

badrose
07-03-2013, 01:08 PM
Juke Williams! Yeah, that's the ticket!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ab/JonLovitz08.jpg/220px-JonLovitz08.jpg